A new twist on an old fashioned favorite
- 1 ¼ cups skim milk
- 7 ½ oz. pumpkin pulp
- ¼ cup peach preserves (like Bonne Maman®)
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 5 cups loosely packed cubed challah bread (about half a loaf)
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup diced dried mango
1. Combine milk, pumpkin, peach preserves, eggs, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Blend in challah, almonds, and mango; rest for 10 minutes.
3. Transfer into an 8” x 8” buttered baking dish. Bake at 350° until the bread pudding is cooked through, one hour or so.
4. Serve warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
Copyright © 2012 My Cooking Nirvana. All rights reserved in all media.
The pumpkin peach mango bread pudding is a delectable treat; sampling morsel after morsel was delicious and refreshing. The dessert is an airy, sweet, filling, appetizing delight!