A sweet and savory treat all-in-one!
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 6 teaspoons New England Cranberry Co.® Cranberry Mango Chutney*
- 6 teaspoons Alouette® Crème de Brie® Spreadable Cheese
- Sprig of thyme
- Sprinkle of crushed red pepper
- Dash of extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly flour surface and unfold thawed pastry sheet. Divide pastry sheet into 12 squares, 2 ½ inches per side. Press the pastry squares gently into 12 greased mini-muffin pan cups.*
- Layer each mini-muffin pan cup with ½ teaspoon chutney, followed by ½ teaspoon brie, a few leaves of thyme, a sprinkle of crushed red pepper, topped with a dash of olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the tartlets are golden brown. Allow the tartlets to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying. Bon Appétit!
- Although I used cranberry mango, be my guest and substitute your favorite chutney.
- If using a 24 cup mini-muffin pan, as I did, fill the 12 remaining cups with water.
Copyright © 2012 My Cooking Nirvana. All rights reserved in all media.