A sophisticated savory sweet sensation
- 1 Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crust, thawed
- 8 teaspoons of Stonewall Kitchen® Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, cored, and thinly sliced
- Sprinkle of lemon juice
- Cinnamon sugar to taste
Divide refrigerated pie crust sheet into 4. Press each piece onto an individual sized round porcelain flan dish.
For each dish, spread 2 teaspoons of chutney and arrange slices from half an apple. Sprinkle apples with lemon juice and cinnamon sugar as desired.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or so, until bubbly.
- Be our guest and substitute your favorite chutney.
Copyright © 2014 My Cooking Nirvana. All rights reserved.
A sweet and savory treat all-in-one!
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 6 teaspoons New England Cranberry Co.® Cranberry Mango Chutney*
- 6 teaspoons Alouette® Crème de Brie® Spreadable Cheese
- Sprig of thyme
- Sprinkle of crushed red pepper
- Dash of extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly flour surface and unfold thawed pastry sheet. Divide pastry sheet into 12 squares, 2 ½ inches per side. Press the pastry squares gently into 12 greased mini-muffin pan cups.*
- Layer each mini-muffin pan cup with ½ teaspoon chutney, followed by ½ teaspoon brie, a few leaves of thyme, a sprinkle of crushed red pepper, topped with a dash of olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the tartlets are golden brown. Allow the tartlets to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying. Bon Appétit!
- Although I used cranberry mango, be my guest and substitute your favorite chutney.
- If using a 24 cup mini-muffin pan, as I did, fill the 12 remaining cups with water.
Copyright © 2012 My Cooking Nirvana. All rights reserved in all media.