A colorful salad perfect for celebrations
Inspired by Saladworks
- ~4 oz. chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup drained and rinsed black beans
- 1/2 cup cooked tricolor pasta
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons tortilla strips
- 1/4 cup Sabra® Santa Barbara salsa
- 1/4 cup Marzetti® Southwest Ranch Veggie dip
- Add lettuce followed by corn, tomatoes, beans, and pasta to a large salad bowl.
- Sprinkle cheese, pumpkin seeds, and tortilla strips on top.
- In a small bowl, mix salsa and dip to form a dressing.
- Drizzle dressing on top and reserve remainder for serving.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Copyright © 2013 My Cooking Nirvana. All rights reserved in all media.