A sweet and tangy summertime treat
- 2 Champagne mangoes, peeled and diced
- Half cup of blueberries
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 5.3 oz. vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey (like St. Dalfour Orange Blossom)
- Quarter cup of coconut flakes
- Optional – toasted sliced almonds, as a garnish
Place diced mangoes and blueberries in a mixing bowl; spritz with a squeeze of lemon juice. Add vanilla flavored Greek yogurt to the bowl and toss fruit mixture. Blend in your favorite honey, followed by coconut flakes. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Garnish with toasted almonds, if desired.
Copyright © 2014 My Cooking Nirvana. All rights reserved.