Apples & Yams
From our friend
- 1 can (21 oz.) Comstock® apple pie filling
- 1 can (16 oz.) Bruce’s® candied yams, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons dried, sweet cranberries
- Sprinkle of cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 heaping tablespoons of light brown sugar
- Butter as needed
Mix the apples, yams, raisins, and cranberries; place in a casserole dish.
Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.* Top with brown sugar, followed by a dot of butter.
Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly.
- Be our guest and sprinkle your favorite nuts as an extra topping.
Copyright © 2012 My Cooking Nirvana. All rights reserved in all media.