Treat yourself to a tangy, zesty delight!
- 4 oz. yellow corn tortilla chips
- 4 oz. Dole® American Blend salad
- 1/4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup kernels of corn, cooked
- 5 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing and seasoning mix
- 2 green onions chopped, with ends removed
- As a base, add tortilla chips to a large salad bowl.
- Layer by adding lettuce, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and Mexican cheese.
- In a small bowl, blend sour cream and dressing mix.
- To garnish, dollop dressing in center and top with green onions.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Copyright © 2013 My Cooking Nirvana. All rights reserved in all media.